Medical Detoxification Programs in Alabama
Below is a incomplete list of facilities/programs in the state of Alabama that offer detoxification. We continuously update information as we are made aware of additions and changes. This information is being provided only as a reference. No representation is made that the quality of services from the providers listed is greater than the quality of services performed by other service providers. We strongly recommend that you perform your own research before using any service provider. Individuals interested in receiving detoxification from substance abuse and/or addiction should rely on licensed health care professionals to refer them to the most appropriate level of care.
- Another Chance, Decatur Morgan Hospital - Decatur, accepts Medicaid, Medicare, 3rd Party Insurance, Sliding Scale. Assessments can be scheduled M - F, 8 am - 3 pm. (256) 973-6710
- Pearson Hall - Birmingham, State funded (205) 923-6552
- Bradford Health Services - Warrior, Madison, Demopolis, Jasper, Pulaski, TN (888) 577-0012
- University of Alabama in Birmingham (UAB) Substance Abuse Programs (205) 975-7350
- The Journey Detox and Recovery - Ashland, Troy, Chatom (800) 583-2197
- Self Recovery - Centre, Jacksonville, Demopolis (866) 255-3350
- New Vision at Riverview Regional Medical Center - Gadsden (800) 939-CARE (2273) or (256) 543-5467
We Look Forward to Making a Difference with You!
Or leave a message at: 256-384-5055