Medical Detoxification Programs in Alabama
Below is a incomplete list of facilities/programs in the state of Alabama that offer detoxification. We continuously update information as we are made aware of additions and changes. This information is being provided only as a reference. No representation is made that the quality of services from the providers listed is greater than the quality of services performed by other service providers. We strongly recommend that you perform your own research before using any service provider. Individuals interested in receiving detoxification from substance abuse and/or addiction should rely on licensed health care professionals to refer them to the most appropriate level of care.
- Another Chance, Decatur Morgan Hospital - Decatur, accepts Medicaid, Medicare, 3rd Party Insurance, Sliding Scale. Assessments can be scheduled M - F, 8 am - 3 pm. (256) 973-6710
- Pearson Hall - Birmingham, State funded (205) 923-6552
- Bradford Health Services - Warrior, Madison, Demopolis, Jasper, Pulaski, TN (888) 577-0012
- University of Alabama in Birmingham (UAB) Addiction Recovery Resources
- The Journey Detox and Recovery - Ashland, Troy, Chatom & Geneva (800) 583-2197
- Self Recovery - serving Alabama and surrounding states. Accepts Medicare, Medicaid, Commercial insurance and Private Pay (866) 255-3350 or 800-836-7957
- SpecialCare & New Vision - 3 locations in AL - Coosa Valley Medical Center (Sylacauga) 256-297-7882, Dale Medical Center (Ozark) 334-463-5115, Grove Hill Memorial Hospital (Grove Hill) 251-309-9066
Email Us at email@example.com
Or leave a message at: 256-384-5055
Not One More Alabama is proud to be a Community Partner with The Partnership to End Addiction , an organization that provides personalized support and resources to families impacted by addiction, while mobilizing policymakers, researchers and health care professionals to more effectively address addiction systemically on a national scale.
Not One More Alabama is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Donations may be tax-deductible.
Our federal tax ID number is 61-1807663