Join us for a Lunch Time FREE webinar to meet the facilitators of our upcoming Grief and Loss workshop.
Register for the Hope & Healing workshop here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hope-healing-effectively-coping-with-loss-from-addiction-tickets-118667394371
Meet Maggie - one the co-facilitators of the workshop!
Resources and links:
- Team Sharing AL - "Team Sharing is a non-profit organization that was created for all Moms and Dads who have experienced the loss of their child through substance passing. It is a place to share, to grow, to bond everlasting friendships while we support one another through our grief. Team Sharing is a peer-led on line support group with a National Chapter as well as several state chapters."
- GRASP - Grief Recovery After a Substance Passing - in Birmingham area.
- Huntsville Hospital Bereavement Care Program - includes links and other resources
- Huntsville Madison County Grief and Bereavement Support Listing - the resources provided may or may not be current. You are encouraged to verify time/date/location of individual support programs.
- Grief Counselors in Alabama - this is a public list published in Psychology Today. Not One More Alabama does not refer to any individual or group program and is only listing this as a resource.
- Community Grief Support Group/Center for Grief, Loss & Change - an inter-faith ministry of the Huntsville Association for Pastoral Care. They host a weekly support group that meets every Tuesday from 3-4 PM at Hope Presbyterian Church (10001 Bailey Cove Road)
Or leave a message at: 256-384-5055
Not One More Alabama is proud to be a Community Partner with The Partnership to End Addiction , an organization that provides personalized support and resources to families impacted by addiction, while mobilizing policymakers, researchers and health care professionals to more effectively address addiction systemically on a national scale.