The 2023 Hope and Healing Grief Weekend October 13-15, 2023. For more information, make sure you are subscribed to our email list (see home page) and like and follow us on Facebook or Instagram. Details to be shared in early 2023.
Resources and links:
- Team Sharing AL - "Team Sharing is a non-profit organization that was created for all Moms and Dads who have experienced the loss of their child through substance passing. It is a place to share, to grow, to bond everlasting friendships while we support one another through our grief. Team Sharing is a peer-led on line support group with a National Chapter as well as several state chapters."
- GRASP - Grief Recovery After a Substance Passing - in Birmingham area.
- Huntsville Hospital Bereavement Care Program - includes links and other resources
- Huntsville Madison County Grief and Bereavement Support Listing - the resources provided may or may not be current. You are encouraged to verify time/date/location of individual support programs.
- Grief Counselors in Alabama - this is a public list published in Psychology Today. Not One More Alabama does not refer to any individual or group program and is only listing this as a resource.
- Community Grief Support Group/Center for Grief, Loss & Change - an inter-faith ministry of the Huntsville Association for Pastoral Care. They host a weekly support group that meets every Tuesday from 3-4 PM at Hope Presbyterian Church (10001 Bailey Cove Road)
- Herren Project Support Groups offers an array of different online support groups for families and loved ones who have been affected by addiction. These support groups meet weekly in an online virtual classroom format and are free of charge. All groups are led by licensed clinicians who can offer clinical insight along with insight from other peers.
Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or leave a message at: 256-384-5055
Not One More Alabama is proud to be a Community Partner with The Partnership to End Addiction , an organization that provides personalized support and resources to families impacted by addiction, while mobilizing policymakers, researchers and health care professionals to more effectively address addiction systemically on a national scale.
Not One More Alabama is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Donations may be tax-deductible.
Our federal tax ID number is 61-1807663