Mark Your Calendar for the next Hope & Healing Grief Weekend Workshop - October 22-24, 2021 at The Vision Ministry in Huntsville. More details to come
Resources and links:
- Team Sharing AL - "Team Sharing is a non-profit organization that was created for all Moms and Dads who have experienced the loss of their child through substance passing. It is a place to share, to grow, to bond everlasting friendships while we support one another through our grief. Team Sharing is a peer-led on line support group with a National Chapter as well as several state chapters."
- GRASP - Grief Recovery After a Substance Passing - in Birmingham area.
- Huntsville Hospital Bereavement Care Program - includes links and other resources
- Huntsville Madison County Grief and Bereavement Support Listing - the resources provided may or may not be current. You are encouraged to verify time/date/location of individual support programs.
- Grief Counselors in Alabama - this is a public list published in Psychology Today. Not One More Alabama does not refer to any individual or group program and is only listing this as a resource.
- Community Grief Support Group/Center for Grief, Loss & Change - an inter-faith ministry of the Huntsville Association for Pastoral Care. They host a weekly support group that meets every Tuesday from 3-4 PM at Hope Presbyterian Church (10001 Bailey Cove Road)
Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or leave a message at: 256-384-5055
Not One More Alabama is proud to be a Community Partner with The Partnership to End Addiction , an organization that provides personalized support and resources to families impacted by addiction, while mobilizing policymakers, researchers and health care professionals to more effectively address addiction systemically on a national scale.
Not One More Alabama is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Donations may be tax-deductible.
Our federal tax ID number is 61-1807663